Fukushima - 10 Years After
May 4, 2021 -
Fukushima is a tragic example of the dismal effects that self-reinforcing exponential processes can have; if not contained at the very beginning, they can lead to disporportional and irreversible effects that require enormous mitigation efforts.
The Evolving Role of the Reinsurance CFO
May 4, 2021
- It has been quite the year. COVID-19 has impacted many aspects of our lives and jobs, and it is not going away anytime soon. Nothing has been left untouched; the way we interact with friends and family, they way we work and commute and the way we consume and spend.
What Climate Change Means for Reinsurance
October 1, 2020
- Allianz Re's Dr Bastian Johann Maz gives an expert view that we should expect to see extreme events like hurricane Dorian in 2019 more frequently in th future.
COVID-19: The Road Ahead for (Re)Insurance
July 1, 2020
- Allianz Re's Kenrick addresses the parallels between 9/11 and COVID-19 for reinsurers - and what could lie ahead.
WIRE Inspiring Leaders Series - Interview With Anna Kohls
May 12, 2020
- "Diversity is not a nice to have but a must have"
Reinsurance: Reshaping A Difficult Future
January 2, 2020
- Senior executives met to discuss how the industry can rise to the challenge of acclearting change at the Allianz Re rountable at the 16th SIRC 2019 in Singapore.